Thursday, February 26, 2009

Where Do I Go From Here?


Nursing, it's a challenging, stressful rewarding job. I only have three sets left of my final praticum and the transition between student and RN is fastly approaching. Which leaves with this hard pressed question...Where do I go from here? What aspect of nursing do I want to be in? Should I go into maternity and pediactrics? home care? ICU? ER? OR? Or do I take my friend's advice and go to California and work at Disneyland as an RN? I can see myself liking so many aspects of nursing that it is a challenge to decide. My future, career and ultimately my life rides on my decision. Any thoughts or advice would be greatly welcomed.

2 comments:

AY said...

My dear, dear friend.
I can't say that much to you. Only you and God know where your passions lie, and only God knows the plan He has for you. These plans will give you hope and a future. This is something that I am currently struggling to hold onto myself.
Prayer, lots and lots of prayer. And don't give frustration or despair any room.

Anonymous said...

hey Deanna, we super miss you at home group!! and don't worry; whatever happens God is with you and will sustain you.