Sunday, January 11, 2009

Jim Carrey's movie Yes Man a hit!.....People who park in exit ways are not


Hey again!
I went with my boyfriend to see Jim Carrey's new movie, Yes Man on Friday night. I must say, I really enjoyed watching it. The movie was fun, light, interesting character and a grabbing story line. I would recommend this comedy to anyone who is wanting to watch a movie where you don't have to think a lot and makes you laugh. It's a great way to forget all your stresses.

What did not take away the stress are people who do not know that they should park in a parking spot. You would think this is a very logical easy concept that even a 10 year old could grasp...apparenlty not. When I came out of the Famous Players in Coquitlam after seeing Yes Man, my boyfriend and I discovered that there was a car that decided to park in the ONLY exit way, leaving about 10 cars waiting to get out. What person would park in the ONLY exit way out!?!?! Now, on top of this, it was 11 pm...cold and pouring rain! Luckily, the nice people at Famous Players came out and shovled 3 feet of snow, giving us another way out. So Thank you Famous Players workers.

2 comments:

bloggeranonymous said...

Yeah! The workers there are getting a lot better!

Anonymous said...

wow, who would park in the only exit??