Thursday, January 8, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!


Happy 2009 Everyone!
Besides the unusal amount of snow this season, I hope everyone had a great Christmas holiday and a good start to the new year. I had three jobs over the holiday season... I have my two jobs at the hospital and I helped a friend of mine, who owns a store selling sports stuff like jerseys, clothings, hats ect. (GO Canucks GO)...I also managed to spend time with my family. On Christmas Eve I went to my uncle's house for turkey dinner, than on Christmas day my family came over to my house for christmas dinner...which consisted of turkey as well. I also went to this years Winter Conference put on by Campus for Christ (C4C) where i spent new years eve. The Conference was the most amazing experience of my life! There were key speakers, prayer walks, campus time, door to door evangelising, drama/theatre and music. Alas, the holiday Dseason is now over and it's time to go back to school. 3 more months to go till I graduate!


Deanna-Michelle's New Year Resoultion:

1- Read the bible
2- Pray more
3-Rely/trust in God more
4- Journal more
5- Be more confident
6-Lose some weight
7- Learn guitar
8-Continue to write songs
9-Be more organized
10- Laugh more


2 comments:

bloggeranonymous said...

Good resolutions!!!!!!!!
Mine looks more like a to do list...

Anonymous said...

Deanna, I'm so glad you came to Winter Conference with us! :) It was awesome being your roomie.